Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Broken Stack Ring

Hello.  I received the following error from SolarWinds. The switch stack data ring on SWXX is broken. The switch stack may be up, but the data stack ring is no longer redundant and backplane bandwidth has been reduced. Nothing has been changed on the...

surgebot by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team Generally we have Labs in Cisco Company. I need the List of Cisco Questions  before enter into Lab.Incase a new user need to enter into Cisco Lab means he need to complete the Cisco Exam Questions after clearing the exam he have Access to ent...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every bodyi have few questions;please consider the following:ip prefix-list just seq permit 20.0.0.0/16 le 171)  Will 20.0.128.0  prefix match the list?Here is my understanding which I want to confirm.the prefix  20.0.0.0 prefix match  because  of...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

hi,i'm trying to upgrade a 2-stack 3650 switch 16.8 > 16.12 but failed only in stack switch 2. see output below i saw 16.12.7 pkg files in flash-2. please advise if i need to perform again transfer .bin IOS-XE and issue the 'request platform' macro c...

Good morning,Recently I have been working with TAC on a PoE issue for a 9200 switch. Basically the PoE board died and is it is being RMAed. Before that, I was given several commands to run for additional logs and testing below. However, one command d...

Rsbell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes