Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I need help in upgrading the Cisco 3850-48. Current Running version:Switch         Ports         SW Version              SW Image                      Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----WS-C3850-48P           03.06.08E          ...

Hello, I've already got SSH access configured on my 9200L and it gave me a prompt for an admin user straight after when trying to login, however I didn't know the password. I've since created a user (config)#username XXX password XXX however this app...

athomas1 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Can anybody advise if there is a possibility to combine ports on each of the dual  SUPs into a port-channel uplink?Basically, the idea is to use SUP ports as an EtherChannel uplink but with members on different SUPs. Thank you in advance for th...

MaxSL by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what is the maximum temperature that a module can work without having any problem?I looked on the internet for a document where I had this information, but I didn't find anything, if anyone can share, I'd appreciate it.Switch mod...

Hi This may have been asked / answered before but I was wondering if anyone knows if it'd be possible to stack a 9200 & 9300 switch together? I've read through the white papers which only mention the 9300 & 9300L not working in a mixed stack and was ...

jazzipup by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a range of static ip, username and password of the PPPoE account, provided by my isp. I want to configure PPPoE on my new router, and I want my ip to be in that range. My isp uses chap authentication.The doubt is:Should I use the instruction...

newIntern by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,    As the attached Wiring diagram, We have 3 Cisco catalyst 9300, two at site no. 1 and the other at site no.2 connected with dark fibre.  can we stake the three switches with each other, on-site no1 with the stacking kit and on-site no 2 wit...

alsaily by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes