Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts ,I have two switches connected through two wirelesss links as given below . I want to put all upload traffic through one link and download traffic through other link as given belowSW1 (Fa0/40)---<<<<---link2---<<<<---SW2(Fa0/24)SW2 (Fa0/...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create 2 separate VLAN's on one 3560 which needs to also hand out DHCP.  This will be an isolated network.  The user's need to be able to communicating between each other.  I have setup up the 3560 in the following manner.  Ports 1-12 are c...

darcy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2509 router with ocatal cable configured as terminal server, when i connect the cables 1,2 and 3 they work just fine. But the rest (4,...8) not. The strange thing is when the IOS is loading up the rest (4,...8) of cable they all work fine...

khodamn12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have three VLANS and would like to combine two.  We are using "ip pim sparse-dense-mode" on each VLAN to manage multicast traffic.  We would like to run two different subnets on one VLAN.  We really don't want to readdress all of our devices.  Can...

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this ?, does anybody know if the 7942G phone is compatible with the WS-C3550 POE switch ?We are seeing some rather bizarre behaviour with the phones that would suggest an issue.RegardsScott.

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,Can someone verify to me whether Cisco IE 3000 industrial switch support PoE ? If it is not supporting, is there any way for me to power up IP phones in a -24 V DC environment ?Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.Wiyandi

A Cisco 6513 chassis reloaded while cards were being re-allocated.Slot 1 originally had a WS-X6548-RJ-45 10/100 cardSlot 2 originally had a WS-X6148V-GE-TX cardWe needed to swap the cards around.  Once this occurred, the chassis reloaded with the fol...

I would like to create two vlans on one switch, one without an IP address.  Here's why:One vlan would be outside of my firewall.  It would have the Internet connection, connection to the firewall, and the outside card of my video bridge.  The IP addr...

Hey Guys-I have a Cisco 2811 router running IOS 12.4(17) that will only allow me to use vlans 1-1005. I need to be able to setup vlans in the extended range. I understand that I cant use vlan database mode to create extended vlans and I need to use t...

HiI installed a ftp server and doing the get and put session on this server from a laptop..but i need to find out the values likenumber of bytes transferred, number of seconds it took and the kb/sec..i used filezilla to transfer data it is showing th...