Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HELP!!!Our client recently purchased their first Windows 7 machine and it is not able to communicate with their Windows Server 2003 SBS Domain Controller. After much troubleshooting and investigating, I came across multiple articles that recommended ...

callmedub by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have 2948G L3  running cat2949g-in-mz.120-25.W5.27b.binconfig register = 0x2102I enter some config statements, then save via wr mem or copy runnng-config startup-config, then reload router...the config recovers.But If I manually power cycle the route...

vwolgel12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 871 to uc520

We are trying to re establish our remote site vpn +voip phone to our uc520 following IOS upgrade.  Can anyone point us to a link?  The 871 does not appear to be supported under CCA.  Previoulsy configured using cli, but this code is no longer recogni...

curtw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a lot of trunks to connect my switches to servers. Now we permit all the vlans in those trunks...I wanna to limit the vlans in the trunk but first I wanna to discover what vlans the servers are using..So my questions is: is there any s...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was adding another 2960 (SW2) switch to a 2960 (SW1) switch.  The 2960 (SW1) is plugged into a 4006.  I configure VLAN 99 on the 4006 and on the 2960 (SW1).  All the devices were working with no problems until I plugged in SW2.  All ports in betwee...

Hi,i have run the test cable-diagnostics tdr on a gig port on a cisco 6509 and got the following results:-#show cable-diagnostics tdr int gi8/33TDR test last run on: October 01 12:25:20Interface  Speed    Local pair  Pair length         Remote pair  ...

Hi allI have a very Variety problem to start with. Here We have a campus Network With total Switching and no routing scenario.We have Cisco 4006 as a Core Switch and Cisco 2950 as access layer Switch . Here we dont have any VLANS or Trunking and all ...

Hello,in our company we have a Cisco 1802 installed and need to use NAT.During a configuration change for one of our customers we needed to change the inside and outside NAT interfaces.The configuration worked fine until we have to make a change for ...

ASA CONFIGVRG-ASA5505# sh ru: Saved:ASA Version 8.2(1)!hostname VRG-ASA5505domain-name rutratoco.com.vnenable password 8JDw.LfBlr2JcEOP encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.16...

ray.potot by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,is there i cisco CMD that will tell you what type of GBIC is conected to a port? i know with Nortels you can type Show GBIC and it shows you all the info about the connection.thanskScott

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card