Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiFairly easy question on SPAN/RSPAN.I run an application server, App1 on Server1, that is experiencing errors because it seems to dropping the connection to a vendor server on the internet.I figured I would run Wireshark on the server to figure out ...

Sheen_UK1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I start the switch, I have error !!!WARNING: The Switch is not usable.And also,POST: PortASIC CAM Subsystem Tests: BeginTCAM (asic:0, bit:55) data bus test failedPost CAM test failedunable to create l2trace server process, socket_open() failedHo...

Hi:The topic is NIC teaming for $500, Alex.... A server is dual-homed to 2 access switches in a NIC team. What happens when the access switch that is part of the active member of the team loses its uplink to the distro layer?  Imagine that is the onl...

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone heard of Arista?They make data center switches for the ToR, EoR and core....Their 7500 series seems like a pretty bad boy...they claim it is the fastest and densest data center switch in existence....It has a 10 TERABIT/sec fabric!Anyone e...

lamav by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a 3650G switchFollowing is the confgiurationPorts 1 & 2 are uplink portsPorts 3 to 23 are access ports carrying data and vocie VLANSport 24 is vlan1 for management purposesI would like to prevent :1. any user take a cable and plug that cable...

We are are in the process of building a DR site and I was wondering if the following is possible:We want to have the same vlan defined on two different sites (WAN in between), so if our primary data center is down, services will be virtually moved to...

This happened after upgrading our 6509-E with a new sup 720 10G.  How can I do a " no shut" on the monitor sessions?  Thanks!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------monitor session 1 source vlan 700 - 706 , 888mon...

Hi Guys,I need some serious help again. Im testing a way to route after a client.I could try explain this for 3 pages, but this drawing should make it easier to understand.Ping from 10.5.0.1 to 10.4.0.1 (Green line) Works!Ping from 10.5.0.1 to 172.17...

StanDamen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes