Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiwe have two floors and three switchs.One switch(4500) is one floor and other two switch(3560) is other floor.Now two 3560 switch are connected with 4500 switch by two seperate cable.Now we want to connect another cable between  two 3560 swithch.Cou...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody.  Here is a question for the experienced multicast experts.I have a couple of problems that make me think that IGMP snooping is not doing what I thought it should be doing.First, just to summarize what I think I know about IGMP snoopi...

Hello,We have 8 Cisco switches that are all stacked, switch 1 is the top and 8 is at the bottom, should 1 also connect to 8?  As a frame in switch 1 that needs to go to switch 8 will have to pass through all the other switches to get there?

Hello, I would like to read Qos statistics using a MIB Browser SNMP on a 3750. I woulf like to get the info that you get with command "sh mls qos interface gigabitEthernet 1/0/1 statistics" let say number of output packet with DSCP=48.I think I have ...

helenio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two physical network (10.100.0.0/16) and (11.0.0.0/8). A Cisco router route the traffic between these networks.I have a problem on one switch (catalyst 2950) located on the 11.0.0.0/8 networkFrom this switch, I can ping the machine 10.10...

Hi everyone,  I'm Angela, and this is my first post here in CSC, got some design implementations problems. I am reading Cisco LAN switching by Clark and Hamilton, published in 1999. Not the greatest book for latest technology, but I do find a lot of ...

ling20125 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiLooking through the MIB's for FWSM v4.0 we are  able to extract CPU, memory & I/O traffic for Admin and all the  instances we have set up.How do you monitor the  System CPU & Memory activity of the FWSM? I am under the impression  the System activi...

Hi ,I have to configure Cisco 3550 switch L3  that will allow 30 offices all within the same big building to share internet. Each office will have around 5-10 Pc's/Servers. Severs'( Email/Web) need to accessiable from internet. Pc's from one office s...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have two Cisco Catalyst 2950 switches and two 2620XM routers. I need to set up a lap to practice on my CCNA exam. The routers don't have Network Module, WIC. What else do I need and how a lap is set up? I'll appreciate your responses.

Hello ,is possible to graphing  the current number of dynamic address count im my catalyst 2960 or ME3400 ?If yes, which oid can I use?ME3400#show mac address-table countMac Entries for Vlan 1:---------------------------Dynamic Address Count  : 729St...

I need to collect Netflow data on some core switches (WS-C6513 and WS-C6509-E) with a WS-SUP720-BASE supervisor module, however I'm not able to find out any Cisco documentation informing whether or not Netflow feature can is available on this supervi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card