Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have FWSM version 3.2 in a 6513 switch in a redundant mode. I have created 4 VLAN in the FWSM module where my Servers are being placed.users are placed on cisco 2960G (12.3.35 SE5 is the IOS) switch which is connected with core switch on a Trun...

Hi,      I need help with the MSTP configuration relating to instance etc, by which i can have this topology up and running and also pass traffic around.SW7 is a L2 switch is trunk linked to SW5 and SW6. These trunk links carry Vlans 200,25,2100. SW5...

hi experts,i checked there's a high CPU usage on this router but logs showed no indication on which process took most of the CPU. we're running site-to-site VPN on this router. not sure if this router can handle or support this feature. i'm also thin...

I'm currently studying for my BCMSN, I keep hearing a lot of talk about Supervisor engines. As I work for a small-medium sized company ~100 employees, I don't have much exposure to higher end switches using supervisor. The best switch we have is a Ca...

Is it possible to have an interface that can do GRE for a point to point IP network without having to know all the IP addressing?I want to be able to take whatever IP address comes in on a specific GIGE interface, and ship it across the GRE tunnel to...

Hello,I installed the Cisco Configuration Professional 2.0 but when I try to get connected and discover the device (cisco 877), I get the message: "No valid transport configuration can be used to connect to the device."I went through the below config...

Ive got an odd issue with EIGRP. I've got two sites with 3750's configured as distribution switched, each site also has a 3845 with a DS3 connecting them.X.X.10.0/24 is configured on the site B distribution switch and show up correctly in the routing...

rcblack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am trying to configure our main Router 7204 (10.10.1.1) to pull 'Date and Time" from one of our servers on the network configured as an NTP (10.10.1.40).Then I want to configured all other routers and switches to pull NTP data from our main rout...

We currently have 4 sets of 2 3750 switches stacked together.  We have a 9th switch as a spare.  They are all running the same IOS image.  If one of the switches was to have a failure and we needed to replace it with the spare, how would the configur...

Simple question about NBAR support Skype, which I have read has been in IOS for a while now. I don't seem to have it, but think I should.'match protocol skype' doesn't seems to work - i.e. 'skype' is not one of the offered protocols. Also, if I look ...

simonwynn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes