Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,It may sound very basic. But most of Engineers in my surrounding unable to clarify this. I tried in real switches also but not able to find the reasonTrunk and access VLANs in the same PortINT FA 0/0 SWITCH MODE TRUNK SWITCH ACCESS VLAN 100 SWI...

I want to replace the following:access-list 101 permit tcp host 192.168.50.100 eq www anyaccess-list 101 permit tcp host 192.168.50.100 eq 443 anyI figured I could just create a service group and create the ACL.conf tobject-group service WebServicest...

snickered by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, hope that you're doing great. I have a problem with some devices, Cat4500 with these modules: WS-X4248-RJ45V, WS-X4248-RJ21V, WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V, WS-X4224-RJ45V or WS-X4524-GB-RJ45V and the problem is that suddenly I lose the PoE connec...

payala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,is there any kind of SFP port protection when there is no SFP connected to the port ?I'm worry about creating some damage to does ports because they're open...Thanks.Andrei.

I ran a #show controllers ethernet-controller gi1/0/47 and noticed a large amount of valid frames, too large. This counter is actively incrementing. This is on a Cisco 3750G-48TS. Any ideas why this would be incrementing? Transmit GigabitEthern...

dnoc43 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was working at a client site of mine this morning. I was configuring some modifications to a couple of the known ACL's configured on the box.I did a "sh access-list" command and received some very strange output. here is what I received:bhicore#s...

I am having a problem getting allowed trunks to show up in my configurationI am setting up the portchannels on the 6513 to trunk. I have them set for encap dot1q, switchport, and switchport mode trunk.When I go to add the switchport trunk allowed vl...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i got a strange error on a 3750. i just do a:copy running-config startup-confighere is the output:Destination filename [startup-config]?Building configuration...[OK]TFTP: error code 1 received - 18025here is the version:Cisco IOS Software, C37...

rjust1965 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes