cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Direct link between two Vlans

Hi all, I have Vlan A spread across multiple switches and those switches are connected via trunk ports. If I now configure a second Vlan, Vlan B on one of those switches and configure two access ports, one in Vlan A and one in Vlan B and connect thos...

flokki123 by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

c9300switch

Hi, I have two switches "c9300 24p " stacked and I want to connect to a switch via connecting two trunks with two ports from the catalyst 2960G. The question is: Is this connection make a loop? and if it makes a loop? what's the best practise for con...

Route to untagged traffic

Hello All, I have a situation where I could use some help.My infrastructure is configured as followed:A cisco router where dot1.q is used to create vlans. A stack of 2960S switches where all the vlans have been configured.I need to connect some devic...

Resolved! NCS1K-2KW-AC-CBL power cord for C906R switch

Hello, I would like to check if it's possible to use NCS1K-2KW-AC-CBL power cord for Cisco Catalyst 9600 Series 2000W AC Power Supply to utilize 208V input voltage. The power cord is not listed on the main webpage for North America cords but it looks...

Shadi A by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cst 9300 NTP Error

Hi,when migrated the NTP configuration from c3560 to c9300 i have this error: NTP Core (ERROR): Invalid-NAK error at 659 192.168.10.140<-172.17.3.110this ip address 192.168.10.140 is management switch and 172.17.3.110 is ntp server. anyone can help. ...

Steev112 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics