Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing Design

Hi, I have a design where I am trying to decide if it would be better to run EIGRP vs iBGP on a crosslink connection for failover purposes. Attached is a diagram- R3 and R4 are internal distribution Switches that connect via EIGRP and are dual homed ...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about routing an access layer switch rather than trunking. Like the old WAN config, I setup a stub network between routers. This is the same for switches? So, in my configuration, I would need a stub network between the access laye...

alandean by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a WS-C3560-48TS that is showing the message:%PLATFORM_UCAST-6-PREFIX: One or more, more specific prefixes could not be programmed into TCAM and are being covered by a less specific prefixLooking at the internet, I found:Error Message P...

rparrat666 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I need to team together 4 ports of a gig switch (4507) and enable LACP. I think I can handle the etherchannel stuff but not so sure about the LACP. Any hints?Bob

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a conceptual question about frame alteration. I'm developping a concept for a network, and the customer asked me about....I've been thinking for a while, but I do not find any good answer...Just suppose I got a frame that has been altered an...

fvalpondi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes