Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? We have a 24 port fibre 3750G switch that starts to disconnects users, after the ports have been operational for a while. It isn't Spanning Tree. The switch starts disconnecting users, starting with the first...

kdunning by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been reading about Cisco IOS releases from this site: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/620/1.htmland it's so confusing! It there a simple way to understand what all the T, S, etc. means?

I have 10 people who need the ability to dial up a remote modem to connect to a Cisco router (as out-of-band). What device can I place on our LAN that they could telnet/ssh to then dial out? I don't want to run a analog line to each work station - ...

I have 4 3560 (C3560-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(37)SE1 and lights most of the lights go from green to Amber I looked at the interfaces they are set to AUTO AUTO neg@ 10half no crc errorsMode botton is set system STAT.I have several others switches sam...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm doing some testing with dot1x and mab on a 2960 (c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE3). I want my ATA-box to authenticate using it mac-address and end up in the vocie vlan.By using the underlaying config and the cisco-av-pair device-traffic-class...

I copied configuration from SUP1 and put it in SUP2 bootflash.When I use command set boot auto-config bootflash:sup.cfg, it gives me following message.Warning: file found but it is not a valid config fileAppreciate any suggestions.Thanks!!

pankajs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If we have both EIGRP and OSPG configured from A to Z .... I know EIGRP has a better (lower) Adminsitrative Distance so it will be the prefered route .... the question is: Will the route learned with OSPF appear in the routing table or only the...

Greetings:Confused. When I created the following ACL:access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 172.16.5.30access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.136access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.137access-li...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of 6509E at our core running hsrp between them. In addition we have 4 backup servers each with a gig connection back to Core1. Core1 has the majority of services/servers on it. We now have a need to go with 10G connections from the b...

rotran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Ok so this is what we currently have.ISP1 = MTOISP2 = COGENTOur current Switch Config is:router bgp ASN_NUMBER no synchronization bgp router-id XXX.XX.60.1 bgp log-neighbor-changes network XX.XX.96.0 mask 255.255.224.0 network XXX.XX.60.0 mask ...

Hi,I need to give ip addresses at an a Vlan (4) which isn't native on my switch andnot even management.This command below are for native vlan.How have to I modify it for another vlan configured on my switch ?Can anybody advice me an a document about ...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 switch that has a tendency to lose it's saved configuration after a power loss. It reverts to the switch's default configuration. I am running the following IOS ... Version 12.2(25)EWA11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). Has anyone experience...

kjgroves by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've two 3750 stacks in site2 and each one is configured with HSRP on their vlan's. I've got a remote site (Site1) that sends multicast to site2.The problem occurs that receivers are receiving the multicast stream when both vlan's are configured in...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes