Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are facing an issue, where we see our CAT 2960 switch is logging port flapping logs. It is happening for only one particular port. We checked and find no discards, it is in full duplex mode. Below are device version-Model number : WS-C2960S-24T...

Arijit007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading about MACsec - Red Hat kernel module docs, Cisco 3750 deployment guides and some random sites. However, does the entire path need to support MACsec due to the layer 2 Frame encapsulation? Example: if three switches are between two...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ipv6 is enabled and also I have the updated version but still ping fails for ipv6. I need help please!! Switch   Ports    Model                              SW Version                          SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------------...

anyone1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HeyI would like to monitor my ACL entries, and want to separate them.Currently after adding them to the ACL all the logs are mixed up.Is it possible e.g. to mark packets for a specific ACL?

hi  I made a config.-------------------------------policy-map 100M_policy class 95M_class  police 95000000 5000000 conform-action transmit  exceed-action drop class 5M_SSH_class  police 5000000 500000 conform-action transmit  exceed-action drop------...

Questions by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bandwidth shape

i am configuring bandwidth shape for switch 2960-l i want to configure limit bandwidth for port 3 and 5 is 15mbps but it still not working please help me to solve this problem. total_test(config)#mls qostotal_test(config)#interface gigabitethernet 0/...

ThanhHai by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to upgrade the IOS, and I need what point of attention I should take before the activity. Here are the current and new devices and versions:C9500-16XCurrent version: 16.9.3New version: 17.03.03 C9200L-48T-4GCurrent version: 16.12.04New vers...

Hi comunity, the automation network of our client (mining) has a WS-C2955T-12 switch. We recommended him to replace it because currently there's no TAC support for that switch. From Cisco the recommendation is to use an IE2000 switch, but we habe som...

degea by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes