Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am a electronics engineer, not a network engineer. but I have done some basic cisco course, so I can understand some of the terminology. At work I was asked to connect the following two different subnet using cisco 2960x switch.  all the s...

switch layout.PNG
techgyu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forum, I searched for the model in the title so i could upgrade the IOS but when i search i always get back results that indicate "3750V-PS"  i am not able to get a match when i am trying to search for the latest MD release for this model switch.  Sa...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please tell me if any of these SFP are compatible with this switch? AntairaSFP-S10-TComnetSFP-3IfotecSFPL-FED31-20IfotecSFPL-1GD31-20Lantech8330-165XEMoxaSFP-1FESLC-TPlanetMGB-TLXPlanetMFB-TF20 ComnetSFP-10AComnetSFP-10BIfotecSPFL-FEX31-2...

I am working with learning how a network is currently configured with QoS where I work at. Unfortunately, I have not had any courses in QoS. That being said, I think i have started to understanding how your interpret the Cisco matrices in mapping CoS...

jduty by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a strange question, to manage my 2960 catalyst I use the CP express web interface which is not very good,Contrary to the Cisco business switch web interface that I find more pleasant to use. My question is to know if it is possible to us...

Mickael.S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Nikolay KarpyshevWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about architecture and troubleshooting Access LAN Switches such as Cisco Catalyst 4500E, 3750-X, 3560-X, and 2...

Good afternoon all, I have been working in a 100% Cisco space since 2010 and never once heard or saw the term VLAN tagging in the real world; I saw it once or twice in a CBT Nuggets video years ago and that was the extent of my exposure to the concep...

zacc04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about switches. Please refer the topology, I have attached.  The problem is I cannot ping from the PC's to the switch in other subnet. And I cannot ping from the switches to other subnets. PC1 can ping Switch1, but not switch2 a...

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to filtering routes in a Nexus Device but i can't , this is the scenario: Nexus 1 advertise routes: 10.0.0.1/32, 10.0.0.2/32, 10.0.0.3/32 Nexus 2 have to allow 10.0.0.1/32, 10.0.0.2/32 and deny 10.0.0.3/32 So i tried using a t...