Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello, i see error on FEX FAN: show environment fex 125 fan Fan Fex : 125: ------------------------------------------------------ Fan Model Hw Status ------------------------------------------------------ Chassis N2K-C2232-FAN -- failure PS-1 N2200-...

from88 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I just installed switch c9500 with the default version 16.12.04.I don't understand the smart license, what I want to ask:- Is smart license mandatory?- If not registered, how long is the evaluation period ? the switch function cannot be used ?* F...

Show Version.JPG Show License Summary.JPG
Hary_CsC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,for our Meraki environment we are planning to replace our old non PoE switches to the brand new Cisco CBS250 series.As I know the Meraki MR46 AP 30W power for booting and operating. I am not sure and I won´t understood it wrong. On the CBS250 s...

I bought a WS-C6509 chassis for a trainee and test lab, it was manufactured in 1999.I already purchased a FAN tray, two power units and 3 line cards (2x mini GBICs, 1x RJ54 ports). Now I bought a supervisor engine (WS-SUP720-3B). However, during the ...

dennis.u by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm searching for a switch able to cope with 10Gbit/s transfer rates (for a small, personal, cluster built from multiple workstations).Recently, I found this switch on sale: sg300-10sfp. I'm not sure it only works at 1Gbit/s or at 10Gbit/s.....

Hi all, I want to confirm the PSU of the chassis WS-C6509-E is faulty or not. So my question is, by look at the system alarm, its confirmed that the PSU is failed: - environmental alarms: system minor alarm on power-supply 1 power-output-fail (raised...

Hafiz_HR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are two 9606. Each has 2 Supervisor Engine 1.Is it possible to configure the cluster in between so that all four Supervisor Engine 1 are involved?If so, how do you do it? thanks

Trum by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

INFOC9200L-24T-4GSystem Bootstrap, Version 17.5.1r [FC4] PROBLEMS:-every time reloaded the hostname changed to Switch from original hostname CAT9K STEPS TAKEN:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-9300-series-switches/216850-co...

nawir by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Stratix 5700 with a public IP 10.50.71.YYY, I have setup the NAT to translate a local IP 192.168.1.XXX to a public IP 10.50.71.XXX, when I ping the switch Public IP and the NATed device Public IP from a direct connection from my laptop t...

hsaul17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes