Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! show vlan command

hi every body!let say we have a switch with two vlans vlan1,vlan2port 1,port 2 are in vlan 1 and vlan 2 respectively, while port3 is being used as trunk.now my question if we use the command " show vlan", how the port 3 will appear? will port 3 appea...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I want to configure policy based routing. When i want activated it on a vlan interface it won't work.I don't have the option ip policy route-map The command policy is not known...Equipment i'm using is Catalyst 3750. Ios ipbase 12.2(25)SEE4...

Resolved! upgrade 877 flash

hi, I'm considering upgrading the flash memory in my 877, but I'm unsure what will happen when I swap out the 4gb flash for a 16gb flash.The flash composes of on-board flash and the expansion flash module. My router has 20gb on-board and a 4gb expa...

We have a new 4507 switch which has 2 x supervisor engines, when we configure the switch do we only need to console into one of the engines ports and once configured and saved will the config be on both supervisor engines in the event of one failing ...

hi,In case of connecting servers with Gigabit NIC to Cat 6500, what should ideally be the prt speed setting. Should it be Speed Auto / Duplex Auto on both sides or should it be explicitly stated speed 1000 / duplex full on both ends.Can there be an i...

hi,In case of connecting servers with Gigabit NIC to Cat 6500, what should ideally be the prt speed setting. Should it be Speed Auto / Duplex Auto on both sides or should it be explicitly stated speed 1000 / duplex full on both ends.Can there be an i...

I have a 3750 running 12.2(35)SE5, and everyime I run the 'interface range' command, my telnet session freezes, but then resumes after a minute or so.I thought that the CPU may be getting pegged, but its not. I opened a separate telnet session to the...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am look for cisco products for my new projectthe project requirement is for 800 utp cat6 in one location and at other location 1400 utp cat6 users

What would you guys consider to be around a normal amount of Transmit Discards on a switch?I'm asking this because we use solarwinds and under High Errors & Discards it's showing pretty much all my HP Thin Clients, Computers and some printers with di...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card