Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to downgrade my cisco IOS from version Version 12.4(15)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) to Version 12.4(11)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4).How can I achieve that and what is all I need to do that.Thank youYamin

I have two cat6513,I have many vlan in both switches. I want to set HSRP in these switches so that I have redundance with a router (3845)I have been looking examples for HSRP for swithes but I only found for routers.Is not clear for me how to handle...

guys can we do load balancing on HSRP as i till now i thought that HSRP cant do load balancing it more like active and standby thing....???? and if yes how we do that

Hi,I have been doing some testing with IGMP snooping. I do not have any multicast routing setup, and am using default IGMP Snooping on a 2960 12.2(44)SE IOS.When I start a multicast stream using VLC on an IP (239.255.10.10 for example) - the switch ...

Dear,how to cek broadcast/unicast packet on C6500/C4500, if ping my catalys's >1000 ms 4 time then normal to 1 ms continously.And what is impact to the network if i activated the storm-control?\Regards,Edgar Pascal

Does anyone have any recommendations on connecting two layer 3 4506s with two ASAs? We are about to purchase a second 4506 and a second ASA for failover. 4506s will be in layer 3 running EIGRP with l3 etherchannel between them. I'd like to have each ...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently added some workstation, ip phones and servers to our existing network.It seem that we need to upgrade our simple network design.I would really welcome suggestions.Here is what we actually have:1x router 2801 w/ CCME & CUE for 16 users1...

nrnick by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The time on debug Oct 15 16:01:39.885: seems using greenwich time, however show clock use local time zone. Sometimgs it's quite confusing. How can we sure the log time also shows the local time?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card