Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently I have a Cisco 3650 that has been up for 1 year and 22 weeks that is showing critical high memory #sh platform resources **State Acronym: H - Healthy, W - Warning, C - CriticalResource                 Usage                 Max             W...

Hi,I have a C9200L-24P-4G-E V01, which was configured (with unknown credentials), so I had to reset it to factory defaults with these commands in the CLI:SWITCH_IGNORE_STARTUP_CFG=1 boot flash:packages.conf***set the password***SWITCH_IGNORE_STARTUP_...

tomaminea by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,  I want to upgrade my switch, and in the Cisco official site, I found two files, the Firmware .bin one and the MIB folder which contains lots of file on it. From the readings I understood that MIB is the boot code. However, I am unsur...

I have the following kron backup set on my Catalyst 3850 switch:kron occurrence daily-backup at 1:00 recurring policy-list dail-backup ! kron policy-list daily-backup cli show run | redirect ftp://192.168.96.65/3850Stack-config-$(TIMESTAMP).cfgBut ...

Hi All,I have a setup of 1 router(cellular) connected to 2 switches. These 2 switches had 1 port connected to router via trunk and another port on the 2 switches connected to each switch via trunk.The rationale is so that if either of the connection ...

wenqi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, please refer to the diagram above.We have added another set of switch to our top level C9500. The diagram above is how we connect the switches to each other. When we inter-connect the switches (see the red line), we got a warning on the to...

Screenshot 2022-03-16 211049.png {b4163349-1d76-44fb-a110-712fbd92245c}.png
tltl4866 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card