Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to generate a VoIP configuration for a customer. The customer already has a 3825 ISR router on their Border facing the Internet.I watched a Cisco Web presentation this morning which did indicate that the 3825 router was a Voice capable r...

All,I've been asked this question, and I'm not sure how to answer it:If we have the following topology:workstation --> layer2 sw --> layer 3The layer2 switch has vlan1 only, and layer 3 has vlan 1 and 125Layer 3 switch has some ports that are trunked...

Hi, does anyone know what Symbol error frames are?Getting quite a few appear on the rx side of the show controllers output on failing sfp ports on a 3750-12G.Any help or pointers much appreciated.Thanks

rmcarthur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My question is that I am setting up a 3750 access switch. My management vlan is vlan 1 and I have one data vlan which is vlan 2. The default-gateway is the interface vlan ip of vlan 2 which is created on the distribution router. Here is the co...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Configs WRR

Today I applied some wrr-queuing commands to a gigabit interface on a 6748 1 G SFP card. wrr-queue random-detect min-threshold 1 40 80 wrr-queue random-detect min-threshold 2 40 80 wrr-queue cos-map 1 2 2 wrr-queue cos-map 2 1 3 4 wrr-queue cos-m...

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,is it possible to have a layer 3 Etherchannel up and running if I use FastEthernet on one side and GigabitEthernet on the other side?RegardsStefano

s-durando by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assume the following configuration on a 2970 running 12.2(25)SEB4:!no mls qos rewrite ip dscpmls qos!class-map match-any IPTube match ip dscp 2 !policy-map IPTube class IPTube set dscp ef!interface GigabitEthernet0/16 description IPTUBE01 switchp...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Switches. One of them had their IOS wiped off and I am trying to copy an image of the one that still works to the one that doesn't. So far, I haven't had much help online resolving this issue and I will be grateful...

NDCRocks1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i have router that showssh int vlan90Vlan90 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is Cat6k RP Virtual Ethernet, address is 000b.bfcd.40fc (bia 000b.bfcd.40fc) Description: server back-up network Internet address is 10.20.90.251/24 MTU 1500 b...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a situation where I have two (2) 6500's (distribution layer) connected to another two (2) 6500's (core layer).On the distribution layer 6500's I have HSRP configured for the networks that are in that particular block. The distribution ...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somebody explain with more accuracy what mean all the output of bood -d command in rmonitor?. It is very confusing, more exactly the part "boot tftp://10.1.1.5/tftpboot/ios - boots file "/tftpboot/ios" from tftp server 10.1.1.5 through th...

I would like to know how to configure 2 router with VRRP or HSRP + static nat and avoid ip duplication.I need to have failover configured on two routers and some static nat 1:1 to reach some hosts on a overlapping network.Doing so, i discovered "ip d...

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes