Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI will have a simple setup with 4 buildings and 1 core building. The core building switch is connected to the router and to the Internet. Each building users will be on a seperate VLAN connecting to the core building. We need seperate VLANs just to...

Hi,Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade a non-poe (Power Over Ethernet) 3750 switch so it supports poe.?I have the following but need to implement some Cisoc ip phones:WS-C3750G-12S 12.2WS-C3750G-24TS-1U 12.2ThanksJohn

Hi,Show command output 32GB on stackwiseplus. Shouldn't be 64GB ? Show command bug ? Did I need to enable stuff to get 64GB ?I have stack of five 3750E switches members.sh switch stack-ring speedStack Ring Speed : 32GStack Ring Configuration: ...

fropert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,I have this switch and 3 PoE modules into which the phones are patched.I was just checking now and I see this:M MAC addresses Hw Fw Sw Status--+--------------------------------+---+------------+-----...

Hi,in a glbp group consisting of three routers, how can i make router 3 only to become an avg respectively an avf in the case if router 1 and router 2 are both inaccesible?Tia,Stephan

Hi all, can anyone tell me when I configure lacp, does it send advertisements to the other end to try and negotiate the link?

i have 3560G switch with ios c3560-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5.bin.it is getting rebooting.find below output while rebooting automatically.Initializing flashfs...flashfs[1]: 508 files, 8 directoriesflashfs[1]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs...

We have implemented switch port security for switches. These Switches are managed by cisco NAC CAM boxes. And cisco agent have been installed on desktops which gets connected to this switches. But no NAC process is implemented for these desktops. The...

Hi, In my network devices I want to configure SNMP version3.Now it's working with SNMP v1.Please find the configurationn for SNMP V1 and let me know what changes I have to do for SNMP V3? snmp-server community terminal@mon RO snmp-server trap-source ...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card