Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,We use a fixed wireless PTP link for our small business internet connection. We were using a cheap cable router connected to the PTP radio, and connecting the LAN side to a VLAN the 3750 for the LAN to get out to the net.The cable router has now...

eh9792 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am having trouble with VLans on Cisco 3550. I am using this switch as standalone device. All the end points and hubs and dumb switches are connected to it. I do have a linksys router which is acting as a gateway. Here is the configuarationIp...

I did a "show config" and noticed#frame distribution methodset port channel all distribution mac bothset spantree portfast 5/21-22 disableset spantree bpdu-filter 5/21-22 disable#port channelset port channel 5/21-24 779how do I clear these configu...

Hi all,My next job will be for a hosting company. Mostly seperate domains with Dcs, Citrix farms, DB servers etc for each customer, some VMware (rising) and a few websites. Customers 80 and about 800 servers.They are migrating to a full Cisco network...

Hi All, I need to cross check the documentation, but the question is, will it possible to configure 3560 Switch as DHCP server and assign IPs to only one vlan (not to other on the same switch).ex: Vlan 20, 30, 40 existing on switch and switch is runn...

We need to confgiure a backup route for our leased line to remote office.i have configured it using BRI.now in both the end it is showing line protocol is up(spoofing) but none of the data is travelling through this even after shuting down the serial...

bava_ccna by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently thinking of changing IOS(12.4(12)) to 12.4(18b) on ISR2811 Routers,because of IOS Bug.(CSCsm27943(ER might not connect circut w/ DLSW-ER:(CSM):startdl_pend timer expired. ))12.4(18b) is released on May 20 in 2008 and the status is ...

Resolved! 3750 stack config

I am getting ready to deploy several stacks out to some remote sites. We are running 3750G PoE-24/48PS switches. 1. We've already identified our master switches in each stack. Each switch in the stacks are running the same IOS. However, before I...

ryandm0tt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Wondering if someone could give a hintFrom OReilly Cisco IOS Cookbook:The main reason for using QoS in an IP network is to protect sensitive traffic in congested links. In many cases, the best solution to the problem of congested links is sim...

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes