Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,Can i delete the IOS directory from the 3750 switch, as im not able to upload the new version due to lcak of space.Eldo

drnteam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented layer 3 LAN separating different locations on different networks. Everything works ok except that i can only view servers and client machines on the particular network where the machines are on the entire network in my domain. DNS ...

Everything works ok but when I dial it connects an goes straight to enable moderouter#It use to prompt me for username and password & I did not change no settings.AUX Port is where its plugged in....This ever happened to anyone before?

When a port is in Blocking Mode what traffic is permitted? All documentations states network Management traffic. But I pulled a trace today and I see DNS resolutions, ICMP ping replies and TCP traffic. Is this normal? I ask because I have spanning tr...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco switch connected to non cisco switches in Multichasis etherchannel.But when i see portchannel spanning tree status on cisco side for vlans it shows port-channel for eg int pol25 as backup port with BLK status.How can we force it to becom...

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need knows if this WS-C4507R support the command auto qos voip trust and what is the best way to configure QOS in the LAN.------------------ show version ------------------Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9S-M), Versi...

Hello everyone,I am new to core switches and I have a Cisco Mutilayer 4507R switch which serves as our main core switch. Right now the (WS-X4548-GB-RJ45) expansion module is almost filled out and I am planning to add 1 more. Can somebody please help ...

lazon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card