Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question regarding the usage of VeryBig buffers (1525 - 4520 bytes).Configuration:2970 ----Cat5e 1Gbps---- 3550 ----GigaStack 1Gbps---- 3550See Visio attachment.On both the 3550 switches I receive a high amount of Very Big buffer misses (25%...

Trying to identify best commands to use to identify errors/issues with certain ports. Own wan guys currently use solarwinds for monitoring and have a switch that 495 huge buffer misses today and am trying to identify how to start isolating where the...

I'm trying to verify that this NAT configuration will work...any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the problem (simplified for clarity):1. Single router with two physical interfaces: - 10.1.1.1/24 (inside network) - 192.168.1.1/24 (...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a 6513 switch running 12.2(18)SXF3 and spanningtree on the ports and we are experiencing high latency between the two. When I check the interfaces there are no errors on interfaces however it slows to the point were emails stops being re...

Hi I want to make access list that from one vlan (Vlan10) out my 8 vlan can acess only two servers form server vlan (vlan 2)that are DHCP (IP x.x.x.10 )and proxy server (IP x.x.x.14:8088) so that the users from that vlan can get only access internet ...

Dear Sir,I have got some problem with cisco 2950 swith. I have configured a vtp domain with 3 switches. show vtp status showing that it support max vlan 64. But I need more than that. even 200. I can't add any more vlan in the main switch. What to do...

In the ip telephony design guide it states to be careful when daisy chaining switches at the access layer. The reason given is that if using Gigastack connections, they can be half duplex.Please forgive my lack of knowledge here but what is the reaso...

silex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes