Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for an iSCSI switch. We are looking at a 2 node cluster with a 3rd node. The network is 10Gb with a Dell Unity SAN. We would look to have the 2 switches dedicated to iSCSI with mpio for the redundancy. I know I n...

tjansen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,the Switching Capacity of the Catalyst 9600 (using SUP1) is up to 9.6 Tbps, but the datasheet highlights that the Switch is ready to support up to 25.6 Tbps ! is there any new supervisor in the roadmap to be able to reach that Switching capacit...

b.youssef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my ISR4331 ver 9.16.09.05 is up for an upgrade to 16.12.03. Currently this switch has aaa and tacacs server configured. It seems the syntax for tacacs-server will change, which means after reboot I would not be able to reach tacacs servers. I curr...

crunyon99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C9500-32QC (Port 33) connected to a C9500-48Y4C (Port 49) via a DAC cable (QSFP-100G-CU5M=) but link doesn't come up.  C9500-32QC-Configint Hun1/0/33  no switchport  ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x  ip ospf network point-to-point  ip ospf area 0 ...

I am testing 802.1x with Cisco Catalyst 3750 and according to the documentation, the feature should be there but it is NOT.  Can someone please help point me to the right direction?  The command I am looking for is under interface configuration of "d...

Hi,We are facing an issue, where we see our CAT 2960 switch is logging port flapping logs. It is happening for only one particular port. We checked and find no discards, it is in full duplex mode. Below are device version-Model number : WS-C2960S-24T...

Arijit007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading about MACsec - Red Hat kernel module docs, Cisco 3750 deployment guides and some random sites. However, does the entire path need to support MACsec due to the layer 2 Frame encapsulation? Example: if three switches are between two...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card