Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco C9404R(new) core switch in our datacenter. We configured it and make it running . But because of some configuration issue we reset the switch by erasing nvram and then configure it again. Now this switch running ok but we don't get the...

Sarbojit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have unboxed c1111-p4 router  with ios-xe 16.9.5 (Fuji) with bootstrap 16.9(1r) install on it. For now Cisco recommends to install 17.3.3 MD. Please help us  to find right documentation for this task, or explain shortly how to solve this is...

Hello guys. I have the following problem.In a Virtual StackWise environment, when there is a working switch already working with everything on top, if I try to turn on the second switch it does not enter the stacky it reboots until it is in rommon.Th...

arrojas.d by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I need to know under what circumstances does active sup failver on standby sup in nexus 7K switch.Does any ports down and any other events could cause sup switchover OR only active sup failure cause switchover to standby sup. please advice. H...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would appreciate help to resolve the above mentioned error as its disturbing network operation, my guess it is due to spanning tree problem though I reviewed it several times but still one switch is showing as root when it should not & tried to chang...

mgerguis by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Catalyst 9300 is using as core switch, I am facing issue in Eigrp Protocol. I have configured AD value by using Distance  using "distance eigrp 70 70", but as I am checking the routes it is showing 252 AD Value. Please find the logs and help in...