ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Loop occured in my network.After I sh int , I have some question.Almost all input packet is broadcast,so where is multicast ? Does the number of broadcast include multicast ?thanks!switch#sh int g2/24GigabitEthernet2/24 is administratively down, line...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCan anybody tell me how to check loopback ip & configured 'logging' on SE device.?? on IOS we use 'sh ip int brief' & 'sh run | include logging' commands to check .what is equivalent command of these on SE device.Hope I'll get answer soon.Thank...

ranidalal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am looking at re-designing our network. Please look at the attached document and let mek now if it will work. I have wanting to have different VLANS for different types of traffic and have them on their own network

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to do nating for a network that is not directly connected to a router (routed network) ????example:two routers that is directly connected one of them connected to internet and the other one connected to internal network....Thanks

mohammady by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded a C3750G-12S from V12.2(25)SEA to V12.2(35)SE5 and at first sight the upgrade was successfull. Rebooting after the upgrade results in the following :"flashfs[1]: Initialization complete....done Initializing flashfs.Checking for Bootlo...

lldemeyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been noticing on most of our production routers, which I inherited from a forder engineer, that the following commands are being used: - no ip route-cache cef- no ip route-cache - no fair-queueCould someone please tell me why are those command...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't get the Vlan interfaces on the FWSM to come up because I don't have a phy int to bind them to... Anyone know how to do this?Here's the relevent config for the fwsm:interface Vlan100 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 10.254.254.203 2...

Hello everyone,I was hoping someone could lend a helping hand. A question about passwords...I create a username matt password ****Then add login local to the vty linesI can then telnet and use that username but if I add ip http authentication localI ...

After upgrading my ISO software I can no longer get in to the SDM to do monitoring, the CLI works great. Reinstalled SDM still no help.When I try to access SDM I get prompted for login and after login I get this page http://X.X.X.X/archive/flash:home...

pearsonjl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my proxy server in the LAN. The proxy cache all of the http sessions inbound and outbound of the LAN. In the LAN, user must enter the proxy setting in the browser to be able to surf internet(http port 80).My questions:-1) How the setup in the ...

We currently have a Cat 4510 with a Sup V-10GE engine running. We are looking to get a redundant engine installed and I wanted to know the level of difficulty in installation. Is it a few lines of simple config or are there any docs or papers out t...

mparella by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I asked the question in July and now 6 months later I'm asking again. Whether or not the 6500 gets LLDP-MED support in the near future may sway our decision to go with the 6500 platform as access-layer POE switches, or stick with 3750-E's.We use Ava...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card