Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I facing problem CPU load high in my 2960 switch. when check CPU load detail of my switch, found DAI process consume the most. I did restarted my switch but still same. when I do Wireshark packet capture, found a lot of ARP request to broadcast IP. A...

\Hi Team, Is there a method to add an additional 10G link to an in-production 10 gig link to form a port channel. Nexus 3K switch is having BGP with one of the router over L3 port. We are advertising and receiving the routes via with EBGP.Now we almo...

navkatu1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q1/ is it possible to rollout back to previous installation after commit an installation?Q2/ what is the different btw # install abort + # install rollback to command?Q3/ some doc i read come across a auto-abort-timer if expired nv exec #install comm...

A while back I came across an eBay auction of a SLM2048T that was sold for parts since it was malfunctioning and I was hoping it would be something fixable, unfortunately I haven't had any luck.When the switch is powered on, the fans start spinning, ...

I am new to networking and have a question about a problem I ran into. I have three switches - s1 is a 3560, s2 is a 2960 and s3 is a 2960.  S1 is connected to s2 and s2 is connected to s3.  When I took over the network segment I noticed that the lin...

Hello,I have two identical links with Q-in-Q support on 3750X. I want to create path redundancy if one of the links breaks. Link 1 should always have priority for VLAN50 and should only go through link 1, never link 2. The two links should pass VLANs...

spanning

Hi I have 2 Nexus 5672 running in vpc.  I'm running Eth1/5 on both i port-channel towards an 7004 (port eth3/1 and 3/2 in port-channel). On one of the 5k's eth1/5 port i see rx pause increase a lot.  None of the other physcal interfaces increases the...

Hello,I'm trying to enable SPAN over a 100G port for packet inspection but i can't get it to send traffic.On the N9K everything seems to be working, but on the other side i doesn't get any traffic.I enabled the SPAN with these commands :monitor sessi...