Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a situation here which I need help on.We have 3 VLAN's here. All 3 VLAN's are connected to a Catalyst switch and then to a router via E0.We have DHCP servers installed on each VLAN which provides to each subnet/vlan.We are shutting two ...

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT two hops after

hello pplthere is a sw3550 hosting a lan 10.1.1.0 which is connected with another sw3550 miles away with FO which is hosting a lan 10.2.2.0 which is connected with a router into a fasthernet interface...Also there is routing on both 3550 enabled and ...

bkoum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Monday our network was severely degraded. The inside of our firewall was getting hammered by thousands of UDP packets (port number 445) with a source and destination address of 127.0.0.1. We isolated the router that was forwarding the packets an...

scbbni by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been deploying 3750s for awhile and this is the first time I've ran into this issue. We have 8 3750s stacked, with a 3-meter cable from switch 8 to switch 1 for redundancy. The link between switch-5 and switch-6 is down. Cheched and replaced stack c...

jamesross by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im looking for an all fiber cisco switch in the 3000 series range (just not a big one like the 4000s or 6000s). I do not see any on cisco product pages. Any info on where I could find out about them and get specs? Thanks.

I have a 6509 switch and I need to monitor a port, but I cannot create any more sessions.All availble configurable sessions are being used for IDS.Is there any other way for me to monitor a switch port to capture source and destination packets on a p...

There will be 3 floors. 2 floors will have 1 4510 and 1 floor will have 2 4510's plus 3750g's.I need to make a redundant network that will provide the best throughput to the servers, internet and VOIP.The POE blades will be used only for VOIP and the...

hi,i want view how an access-list don't work properly but i want solve myself this problem.I want use "debug IP packet detailed" for debug packet, but when i digitRouter#debug ip packeti reciveIP packet debugging is onhow do i make to show debug?than...

Hi All, question regarding gigastack on a 2900 series switch... i've got a stack with 7 members - i need to add an additional switch to the loop - they are all daisy chained together, with a redundant link.What kind of interruption will there be when...

debs123uk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 1721 with a 10 baseT wic configured with duplex full paramenter.When I plug the rj45 wire into the switch, the fdx led does not enable.Why?