Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,we encountered a funny issue when using ATA cards.We want to upgrade our Hybrid SUP2-2GE to Native IOS, but no ATA Cards(64MB or 128MB) are readable or formatable.Even a 24MB flash card was readable on one but not on another device.When tryin...

Hi all,I have cisco 2950 switch with 1000Base-SX Gigabit.Can i connect my PC or other Cisco 2950 switch with 1000Base-SX port, if yes what kind of converter it will require.Do let me know if anybody have idea...Thanks,Dhaval Tandel

Hi,What is the best way to troubleshoot 6500's? What I mean is there are several interfaces that have high number of errors and runts.Any tools I can use to find out the cause?

npereira by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have used the interface range command to configure all ports on module 1 6724 on a 6509. Now when I try to configure a port individually it still propogates configuration to other ports on the module.Any ideas why?6509(config)#int gig 1/136509(con...

Hi, when using ftp via the web browser, If my machine is set to use a proxy server, would it ftp via the proxy, or would it go straight to the firewall?cheersCarl

Hello,I need to understand what and where to set my QOS for our new voice network. We have 2 mitel controllers seperated btw a routed link off of a 6513 and a 4507. The link is a 40 mb link and citrix is the only other traffic other than voice.Do I...

asuitor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes