Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Linksys RV042 doing routing/dhcp (192.168.1.1) and a 3550 (192.168.1.4) as my switch.I recently added a second 3550 connected directly to the router (192.168.1.5). Now I've reset all settings to factory defaults on both switches, whenever I ...

johnlobee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently using a Cisco 3750 switch. Is there any commands in to bring down the CPU load in the switch. Appreciate prompt reply. Thank youRegardsMansur

rootadmin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a head office router configured with a static nat 192.168.1.1:3389 from WANip:3389, and a VPN connection to a remote site.From the remote site, we cannot access 192.168.1.1:3389, because the head office router will NAT out that outbound tr...

Hi,We are trying to add a new 3750 to a stack .The new switch has code version of 12.3 SEC and the old switches have code version of 12.2(25)SEB4 . I believe that you should always try to have the sw the same on all members of the cluster . When we p...

kcornally by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am confused about something...Presently, a 7200 router's fa0/0 interface is connected to a L3 hybrid 6509 switch's 2/1 interface. The configs are as follows:(router)interface faste 0/0ip address 10.10.10.4/24(switch)set vlan 5set vlan 5 2/1(msfc)in...

lamav by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I'm configuring HSRP interface tracking feature. I use the track object method, as follows:!track 1 interface s0/0/0 line-protocol!interface FastEthernet0/0 standby 1 track 1 decrement 20!What's the difference if I configure the track object u...

Hi netpro : I have a problem .in the illustration.The first solution :I config the router A and switch A and B running rapid pvst ,the switch A is root,and switch B is seconder root ,if the black link or red link is broken , convergence is less 1 sec...

jj-zhou by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am receiving a IP directed broadcast (xx.xx.xx.255) from a port on one of my vlans in a 4510R Switch running IOS. The broadcast is getting forwarded out other vlans. All of the vlans have "no ip directed broadcast" defined. Why is the broadcast bei...

smintz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Stack of 2 switches that has IP Routing enabled. This stack hosts my server farm as well as does the intervlan routing.Core#show ip route summary IP routing table name is Default-IP-Routing-Table(0)IP routing table maximum-paths is 32Route S...

Got kind of a BIG headache on this one. I know it must be simple, but I am just not seeing it.I have 2 vlans, vlan1 and vlan3. Vlan 1 is a public vlan that connects to the outside world. Vlan3 is non-routable. I configured a PAT. It looked great...

I?m looking for a way to use NAT on 2 or more interfaces on my router. Ihave studied this a little bit and attempted to create a second NAT statement but every time I tried the previous interface that already has NAT applied looses it connection. I w...