Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, where could i find some actual information about the compatility of 6503, 6503-E chassis and their interfaces. To be more exact, i'm looking for the information, if the WS-X6724-SFP interface card is compatible with 6503 or 6503-E. If so, what...

nordick26 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, what is the command to set a port in a VLAN that will take the end user no where? I am wanting to tighten down security on un-used ports. Is there a command that will take the end user only out to the internet?

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day, I have a problem catalyst 3560 since he himself after several days, it sends a message to me of which it has low memory, does not allow me to access VTY way and no Console way, after some hour does not respond echo to me ICMP and by ultimi ...

New 6500-E running 720's IOS S733ISM 12.2(18) SXF8. I am attempting to update the IOS which is presently IP services. I'm not sure how the modular upgrade process works. Before the switch goes online in full production I would like to practice the...

2950 switch is crashed due to this bug and it effected entire IOS range. At preset there is no solution for this bug. Anybody faced this bug, would like to discuss on this issue.

HiI am installing a fresh Catalyst Express 500 switch (WS-CE500-24TT), but the GUI url is not opening as mentioned in the user manual. Proxy and Pop up blocker are disabled in the browser. The IP address at the terminal is configured as 10.0.0.2/24. ...

vvinod123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario-1:I have 2 ERP Servers say DB1 (10.1.1.1) primary and DB2 (10.1.1.2) secondary.DB1 terminates on gig 0/0 and DB2 terminates on gig0/1. my all users would communicate with DB1.now on Layer 3 i need to configure my L3 device in sach a way that...

soshomile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco WS-C3550-24-SMI running ip routing. I have three customers and they fall in their own valns as listed:interface FastEthernet0/10 switchport access vlan 10 no ip address spanning-tree portfastinterface Vlan10 description cust2 ip address ...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently use a 2500 router for our WAN connnection to a T-1. We are considering upgrading our bandwidth to include either another T-1 or move to a T-3. Would the 3700 routers be sufficient to manage the traffic and bandwidth?