Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I see the 3850 switches all have this class-map and the qos queue-softmax command and was wondering if this is the default for 3850 switches. We are not doing QOS on any of our 3850s but wanted to check if this is needed. Thanks.    qos queu...

Hello,I am interested in getting into Routing and Switching to expand work. I currently work in CCTV and EAS for retail security, but I want to expand into networks and switches more and I want to know if there is anything that I should have knowledg...

hi all,we have issues with our kvm atm, there losing/dropping/blurry/black signals from the transmitter to the reciever kvmsone of the kvm support tech said you may need to enable IGMP snopping, do i need to enable IGMP snooping even tho all the kvm ...

Dear community, Kindly ask, what is the most suitable switch for these requirements :  Core SwitchesA. Features:- Support the needs of leaf bones (SDN ready)- Supports microsegmentation, for the purposes of microservices (kubernetes)- Support integra...

Dear Sir, Here is informaiton of the hardware. Hardware : WS-C3560X-48T-S Firmware : 15.2(1)E1 I have configured KRON to backup the switch configuraiton to the TFTP server recently and found it is now real working . The configuration sent to the TFTP...

Resolved! DHCP Problem

Dear all, I have a problem with DHCP. My router act as DHCP Client and Server together.The Gi0/0.837 WAN connection configured as DHCP Client to obtain IP from ISP.The Gi0/1.2 Data Network with IP scope 192.168.2.0/24 and Gi0/1.100 Voice Network with...

Hola Comunidad Me podrían explicar el significado de ciertas letras o palabras en los modelos, por ejemplo en los switchs:WS-C2960X-24TS-LWS-C2960X-24TD-LDe las cuales saber por ejemplo lo que significa TS y TD respectivamente Saludos

Hi all, I have a question, I am trying to refresh my mind after being so long not doing lab due to work.So I created a simple packet tracer using 1 router 2911, and 1 L3 3560 switch.I connect them with straight through connection and put the ip addre...

ibasarif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I want to setup multiple VLANs on single ports on two of my switches. I am doing this to separate our Staff / Guest internet access. I'm not sure if I set this up properly, but here is my setup: DHCP / VLANs setup through Meraki Firewall: VLAN...

cbcav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card