Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ;  We have procured C9300 switches with Network Advantage  and DNA Advantage  license. After connecting with CSSM, we activated the license following the procedures. Status changed from EVAL to AUTHORIZED. But as we reboot the device, the statu...

Resolved! Ikev ipsec problem

Hi.please please please help, i need to configure a ip sec tunnel on my asa 5505, it isnt working, i know i am missing something, please help hostname ciscoasanames!interface Ethernet0/0!interface Ethernet0/1switchport access vlan 2!interface Etherne...

We need to upgrade our core switch (Catalyst 6509-E) which is having Supervisor Engine 720 (WS-SUP720-3B). Our current image is s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF11.bin & we don't know which image to choose know, and which image would be supported...

Hello, I am doing a university project about creating a network for 2 buildings and connect eachother through router relay (also DHCP). Each building as different vlans, but I already tried a bunch of times and It didn't worked...the DHCP Server is c...

DSDSJ.PNG

I have SSH access to a WS-6504-E and have been told to wipe it and factory reset it.  I'm familiar with the procedure for wiping regular access switches but this switch looks like potentially a lot more complicated to wipe.  I'm not familar with thes...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add a new switch to an existing 9200L stack, can I add this switch without having to reconfigure the stack ??? Can I add an additional switch to a Stack 9200L without shutting down and without rebooting?  Greetings.-------------------------...

If a vlan is not configured as an access vlan for any of the interfaces and there are 3 trunk interfaces, will this vlan traffic go out to all 3 trunk interfaces? Eg:L3 switch 1vlan 100ip address 111.10.122.2 255.255.255.0 L3 switch 2vlan 100ip addre...

rakuten02 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 3750 on my desk which I’m using for new site, I removed this from a previous stack of 4 configuration.I ran the no switch 4 provision ws-c3750g-24ts on the stack after I powered it down and removed it. (no problems it was switch 4)I t...

Hi all, I have a multicast new IPTV configuration on a catalyst 9k platform and seeing hundreds of megabits of traffic on the uplinks which I think it should not be there. The streams are good and the TVs are working normally but the unnecessary traf...

I have a solution the customer need a modular core c9606R and the edge switches are Meraki MS225 stackable.the problems is :  the transceivers supported by C9606R (SFP-10G-LR) are not compatible with MS225 (MA-SFP-10GBLR)IF I installed SFP-10G-LR on ...