Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i am getting this error in Core Switch 6509 Model%EARL-SW2_DFC1-1-EXCESSIVE_PARITY_ERROR: EARL 0: Parity error detected in VRAM Kindly share the reason and Solution. Thank You 

Catalyst 3750G Series PoE-48 Switch ProblemHello,I have problems with this switch when I turn it on, all the LEDs on the panel stay on (see photo) and it does not give me Console (see photo) to be able to recover the configuration.Could someone pleas...

20210730_115401_resized.jpg 20210730_114623_resized.jpg

Hi All, I am getting packet loss within my DMZ environment and attempts to troubleshoot.There are a number of outbound discards on the two 1gbps port channel uplinks.Could this be the cause of packet loss and latency? What can I do to resolve this?

hi all.  First time poster here... I'm having a hard time setting up my homelab.  this is what I want to achieve :two separate vlansVLAN10 for work-related stuffVLAN20 for home-related stuffthe SG200 located in my techroom in the basement and the SG2...

peram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing Type 2 Consistency Failed with No Type 2 Consistency reason... What are the possible reasons for this failure...? Both the side VPC configuration are identical other than role priority. ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card