Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I am having some issues getting my InterVLAN Routing to work.I just want any device on the 10.0.1.x to talk to/send data back and forth to 10.0.2.x and 10.0.2.x to 10.0.1.xThere is no configuration on this L3 Switch aside from this; ip routing...

l3.jpg
fbeye by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Does anyone have a clue how to get SFTP working on configuring Archive feature please? It works perfectly with TFTP but am struggling to get it to work with SFTP. We are using a NAS server that supports SFTP, the server seems to be ok. C...

Ro-Lak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have used the SG300 numerous times in layer 3 mode to route between vlans with no problem. This SG350X however is totally new and I can not make it work. Each port can be set individually to layer 2 or 3 instead of the entire switch.  Any port set ...

Hello All, As per the below design , if we have 2 core switch , each core connected to a different PE and each has 2 OSPF Adj , Core 1 is the active what i want to accomplish is:- -On Active , Configure IP sla for 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.11.1 and track ...

HSRP-TR.JPG
xZamalek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to setup a L3 switch with DHCP server running and handing out addresses on all ports.I have a very simple PT file with PC connected to 3650 in GigEth1/0/1, pool configured.Still doesn't work... Please help me find the problem.Attached is t...

Operation by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I read a lot of documentations regarding HQOS, but not sure how it's programmed on the C9300 ASIC UADP 2.0.I have the following, before changing the configuration a Catalyst 9300 running a HQOS shaper on outbound traffic on uplink.What I've got befor...

beufanet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are just looking at configuring our new Cisco 9600 switches, we have noticed that the supervisor card in slot 4 is showing as status provisioned and when I do show redundancy its showing in simplex mode.If I swap the sups around then they bo...

Hi,I've gone through the steps on a 3560 to make a control plane policy. ACLS, Class maps, and policy maps. I would like to apply it to the control plane input but it doesnt seem like the commands are there? Does anyone know the proper way to apply t...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have a pair of 3750 switches in a stack. You then split the stack (not from a config point of view, just say for e.g switch two is powered off) Switch one stays powered on and functioning as the master. If a number of config changes are then m...

velo84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Could you add a non-vPC vlan (a vlan that is not on the vPC Peer Link) successfully to a vPC member port (a vPC portchannel) without the added vlan getting suspended. Please see attached topology diagram. Your advice is much appreciated.    

topology.PNG
Liyanage by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes