Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone categorically confirm that the 2960XR will support ip tcp mss adjust? the Feature Navigator would indicate it doesn't but there are posts in the community which talk about changing the SDM profile to routing but I don't see how that is tha...

hi there please guide about some of specific sys log errors. %LINK-I-Up:  gi37    %LINK-W-Down:  gi41   %STP-W-PORTSTATUS: gi41: STP status Forwarding   

Cisco 9300 switchSW version- 16.12.4%SFF8472-3-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te2/1/5: Rx power low warning; Operating value: -9.9 dBm, Threshold value: -9.9 dBm.

cmishra by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,In need of help for cisco 3850 switch stacking concepts.If have been running a single 3850 switch for sometime now, then bring in a new 3850 and stack it, are the configs synced automatically or there are configurations neeeded to be done?...

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im guessing there is no best practice for how you should name and mark your network devices. My company for example give switches names like s- for switch then short address and the rack name and -2 if there is more then one in the same rack. Now let...

Hey everyone, I'm encountering a puzzling connectivity issue with my Cisco IE4000 Switch and I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on it. Here's the setup: I have a Cisco IE4000 Switch connected to a machine and two computers. Both...

novice2k by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes