Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to upgrade the image on an entire 2960S stack at once? Or does the .bin file have to copied to each switch in the stack individually? Looking to upgrade from 12.2.(53) SE2 to 12.2(55) SE2.

Sean McCoy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about how VLAN 1, native VLAN, communicates with other switches and their VLAN interfaces. My understanding is that by default, a new out of the box switch, VLAN 1 is the native VLAN, all ports are assigned to this VLAN, and the tra...

waterwalk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an SG500 52 port switch that keeps spiking the CPU utilization to over 90%. This is a core network switch that would cause us some serious trouble if it were to fail.I have been unable to find reliable info on how to check into this and was ho...

AlexK777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Cisco Catalyst switches, Is LACP doable between 1Gb and 10Gb ports.  In other words if I want to configure LACP between two Cisco switches.  Can I take (2) 1Gb and (2) 10Gb ports from each switch and configure LACP?

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is it possible to utilize the same switch for both the in and out paths into an IPS?Each of the 1G copper ports may be a single vlan switchport or a trunk with multiple vlans. the 10G/40G switch will have 10G trunks in that uplink via the 40G link to...

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a problem with OID of Cat3850. Switches are using OID for stacks so in monitoring tool CA spectrum they looks like "Cat38xxStack", but the problem is, they are not in stack.What i need is, the switch will reporting for example "type: WS-C3...

Hi All,I need some help measuring "performance" on my Cisco 350-x infrastructure. My boss keeps telling me "this user and that user" is having problems due to "congestion on the network" whatever that means right?Any way I figure I need to gather evi...

cre8toruk by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi team, i have problem with an port in nexus 3K connected to an equipement work in 10 mb and full duplex i put under the port the config:int eth 1/7sw mo accsw acc vlan Xduplex fullspeed 10 but the port always work in half duplex and is not stablepl...

Hi there, I've run into a zone merge Failure, and going over the documentation it seem like the zoneset import command should be the most efficient way to work this out. I'ld like to know if the zoneset import command is disruptive for the vsan I'm w...

Hello Familia,I Do Kindly Request For Your Assistance As I Am Unable To Ping Some Remote Networks From The Switch. For Starters He Is The Network Flow:- HQ CORE SWITCH 2960X (Ph)===>HQ FIREWALL ASA5515X===>HQ CORE ROUTER===>MPLS CLOUD===>BRANCH CORE ...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes