Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2960 QoS policy

Hi, We have to configure QoS on 2960 LAN Base switch for Voice, considering https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12-2_53_se/configuration/guide/2960scg/swqos.html#20651 We set DSCP from Voice devices, and t...

Hi!Using ISE 2.4 & Switch Cisco Catalyst 3750. I have a client (computer) in my network that days ago flashing occurred in the ethernet service but it only happened in this host , I had to configure the command " authentication open" in the interface...

We migrated from Catalyst 6k5 to 9k platform and found that DHCP snooping works different on the new platform. I cannot find if it is a feature or bug. So far we had DHCP snooping only in access layer, not in core. After migration, the end hosts were...

mifi by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to load an IOS onto a 3850 due to a data corruption on the device.  Can I just copy the IOS file onto a standard USB stick, or does it require some odd file format?  Anything else I need to be aware of?

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am working on commissioning new Console server using cisco 2901 router. I need to upgrade the IOS through USB drive. I have attached pen drive to the USB port on the router however its not getting recognized. there are no logs on the devic...

Hi Friends, In an interview I have been asked "What is Layer 2 and Layer 3 VLAN ". I answered them, Layer 2 VLAN is a single broadcast domain. It works on layer 2 (Datalink Layer). They can communicate only within it.  And L3 VLAN is an Interface, th...

Dear   i have Cisco 3 layer switch  connect to firewall which do routing to destination lan this configuration for 3 layer switch :-no aaa new-modelswitch 1 provision ws-c3750g-24ts!shutdown vlan 43ip subnet-zeroip routing no file verify autospanning...

daimk2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the title says, we are playing around with DAI. I have DHCP snooping and IP Source Guard setup and it seems to be working fine. The devices are pulling IPs quick, and then booting to their images, which are supplied through Citrix. When I enable a...

hhhax7 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I have a network where i have to do RSPAN port configuration to monitor traffic. The network is very big so we are doing RSPAN from each location  ( 25 switch altogether)  and move it towards an aggregation switch and then from there i wa...

Untitled.png
NGeo171 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where I work in IT we have multiple IDF locations and also a remote location. I was comparing the main (3) IT switch configuration's by the CLI using the show running-config. On the "Main" switch I noticed a difference in the port configuration and I...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes