Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm attempting an ether channel config, and I' sure I've implemented it correctly, but when I check "sh port-channel 10" I get no operational members": sw1# sh int port-channel 10 port-channel10 is down (No operational members) admin state is up, ...

We have created a Mirror (Span) port on our Core switch in order to see all traffic on the network, however, we are actually only seeing very little traffic. I would say only about 10-15 percent of the network devices and traffic. There are rough, 50...

Hello, I need to know what is the difference between PWR-C5-125WAC and PWR-C6-125WAC? I saw that the PWR-C6-125WAC is supported from Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.11.1, but only this. There is anything more? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches...

Hey there folks, A few weeks ago I started getting this weird msg on my Mac saying that my computer name was already in use. What I didn't realize at that time is that this was impacting all my Apple devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad and HomePod). I am usin...

c3gkc1h1rzv41.png

Hello Guys,  My ssh stops working. I connect with IP is ask for credentials and accept it without any error. After that i type enable and press enter, it shows error message % Error in authentication.   attached is my config of switch:   Switch(confi...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have configured DHCP snooping on switch.Switch act as DHCP server.IT works fine no issues when i connect any PC  ot laptop.But on same PC  when i use to connect to VPN  it gives error in switch logsAug 11 09:09:29.135...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a very odd/funny one here.2 x Cisco 9200L switches with network essentials DNA.All OK until I want to add a couple of Cisco pre-made SFP links.I always add the following commands:Switch(config)#no errdisable cause detect gbic-invalid Switch(confi...

Hi,   I hope you all are safe and healthy. Have you ever migrated from StackWise to Virtual StackWise Migration on Cisco 3850 switches? What is your recommendation or safe process to avoid the failure of migration? Currently, Both switches are in the...

Hi,I'm trying to configure DHCP snooping with IP Source Guard.My topology (attached ) contained 3 Switches , where I created 2 VLANs 100 and 200.the network wroks fine I can reach pc on the same VLAN from an AS-1 to AS-2, However when I enable "IP So...

medharrak by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9300 Stack Issue

Good morning I have questions about the Cisco 9300 Stack.Each switch uses a single 350W power.We connected the stack cables to the stack power cables.As a result, we have confirmed that only the master switch has ports enabled and the member switch d...

Hi expert I would like to know what could we do with 9400 Supervisor Engine-1 10G port?1) Stackwise2) Connect to uplink3) Connect to downlink If we can perform all of above features, is that mean I no longer need 10G line card anymore?