Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, Could you help me? I have this scenario, a stack from 2 switches, one switch is the master with 15 priority, the second with 14 priority, I want to add 4 new switches to existing stack. 1.- How could I do that?2.- I need to add one by one o...

Zagam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've configured NAT on routers using physical interfaces.  And also on a 6500 (Sup720) using a combination of SVI (Inside) and a physical interface (Outside) for the NAT interfaces. But I seem to remember there was a problem when trying to do NAT...

I have a nexus 3172T in vtp client and is running nx-os 7.0.3.I7.6I want to turn vtp mode off or transparent, but apparently I cannot do it. It does not give me any options to do it.I read in another post that vtp in client or server mode is not supp...

geo555 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forum, I did a sho version on my Cisco 9300 switch stack of 5 switches earlier today.I noticed that 4 of the switches are 9300-48P models but there is one oddball switch which is a 9300-48UXM.See below:Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode-----...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am doing rip route (not version 2). Why 33.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted (photo attached) ?????I want to conf rip #network 33.20.5.0 and #network 33.20.4.0. But it finally show #33.0.0.0 in #sh run (photo attached). Why turn to 8 bits? ...

擷取.PNG 擷取1.PNG 擷取2.PNG
Peter So by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing to perform some IOS XE upgrages on our 9300 switches.I am documenting the procedures.  I want to be able to have a "backout" or "recovery" option in the event something goes wrong during the upgrade.I would like to understand the diffe...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i want to cnfigure 2 routers Distr_1 and Distr_2 with HSRP Router Distr_1 must be an active router for VLAN 1 and 10 and Router Distr_2 must be an active router for VLAN 20 and 30 im stuck asking myself if i must configure this on int vlan or on...

konjo1998 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I wonder if the vlan 1 interface can be configured with PPPoE.By looking at the PPPoE session I see it's stuck into PADI-sent (PADISNT) phase  GW877W#show pppoe session 1 client session Uniq ID PPPoE RemMAC Port Source VA State SID LocMAC ...

Alex Mac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on an Audio/Visual system with 2 types of network traffic (standard data used for controlling devices and Dante which is a network audio protocol that uses mulitcast streaming). The switch I'm using is an SG-350-52MP. In this inst...

zwright01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes