TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I ran a show voice port summary at the router and notice some of the channels uner OPER are listed as none instead of "norm".                                           IN       OUTPORT            CH   SIG-TYPE   ADMIN OPER STATUS   STATUS   EC=...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring up a QoS environment following the new Medianet 4.0 SRND.  We're using all Tandberg/Cisco video conferenice endpoints and Avaya IP phones.Cisco and Avaya recommend marking their signalling packets differently, such as:Cisco recommenda...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear sirhow are you?problem with EX90 cisco confernce in the touch pad controller when iam opened from it's package and just connected to the monitor and connected it's power into it's cabinet it give flash some times on the touch screen and other gi...

Hi,I have the task of allowing calls route between an Avaya IP Office and a CCME running on a 3825 router. I have both devices on the same subnet, but I have been unsuccessful so far in getting calling routed between them.I would appreciate any point...