TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I was awaiting for the CEC on/stand by possibilities of the TC4.2.1 software for a while only to find out that it does not work with LG CEC (aka SimpLink), but on the other hand it works fine with Sony's BRAVIA Sync. Has anyone encountered this same ...

I have a syslog server running and am configuring on the codian blade to push information over to the syslog serverWas wondering if someone can tell me what selection is best to capture information (the help function is not that helpful in explaining...

Hi,I see new release for Cisco E20 Added interesting and useful developments:-     H323 support -  (Its very good . I do not understand why did even earlier…)-     Auto Registration with CUCM-     Encrypted audio in some VCS/CUCM trunking scenarios… ...

Hi, does anyone can inform which CISCO ISDN GW device/model can we use for videoconferece instead the former Codian 3241?The routers can do ISDN<->H.323 gateway for voice calls, but they are capable to act as Video Gateway?Which device where used by ...

epicolo by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes