TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a SX80 connected to a router for external call. when disconnecting to  router or changing its ip address then reconnect/change back its IP the sx80 becomes unreachable. even directly connecting it to a laptop. the problem will solved through ...

plp_pnlr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME and CMS

Hi all! I have a question for you. I have a CMS ( Cisco meeting server) and a CME ( Cisco 2911 with ios 15.3(3)M. I installed the CMS and now I want my phones from CME to can join a conference space on CMS. On the CME I have a dial-peer to CMS and on...

First time issue creating a macro, it is for a Codec Mini CE9.12.1I tried example macros and my own shown below, when saving any these I get ERROR "Unable to save macro: Invalid command response: Wrong number of keys (35)" Any idea what is the issue?...

Hi All  I have a project with over 200 Cisco endpoints and all of the Cisco Touch 10's are being plugged into the network (Remote Pairing)  Is there a way to be able to pair the panels to the codecs without having to go to each room with just command...

JayD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes