TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, We have a cluster of Expressways that currently handle MRA and a separate older cluster of VCS's that act as registrars for several hundred non-CUCM compliant SIP and H323 devices. Recently we were kicking around the idea of collapsing the...

Hi there,   I'm having an issue at one of our clients   When a Skype for Business client connects to a VMR co-space for a meeting the SfB client does not receive video, audio works fine.Connected via Web Chrome client from a PC and dialed into the sa...

Hello!CMS API: how to gain access to coSpace Chat/Message Board messages?We can use "/coSpaces/<coSpace id>/messages” node for posting and deleting messages. How can we read those messages if any using only API? We can view them in CMA or Lync applic...

Hello, I have  a query regarding CIsoc SX20/80 codecs. we are using latest ce9.7.1 software. and I need to increase the time the camera stays in active position before going to idle/privacy position.  In my environment the HDMI out from camera is goi...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,So I'm in the process of designing a custom integrated AV system for a client. They currently that have two existing SX20's in two separate rooms. They also own an SX80 that will live in a remote rack. The two rooms have a divider which will...