TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there we have the unit setup in an 8 person room with a tall celling, so there's some echo going on. With that many speakers I figure I need a table mic regardless to room size. Is it possible to use aftermarket table microphones or is the SX10 re...

Hi,I have one cisco SX 20 device and telepresence isdn link device. below said steps through i configured and paired the SX and telepresence deviceStep: 1configured static Ip add  through remote control.Step: 2 using static ip , I  login to SX 20 dev...

Hello,Our network is replacing all polycom codecs with Cisco C series. I noticed I have a problem connecting when dialing from a C40,Cc60 to a polycom VSX 8000,VSX 7000e some of the older polycoms. I have polycoms registered to VC...

Howdy I have a very basic setup, a home router and behind it SX10. I am unable to access the web interface of the unit remotely. Is there a port i need to enable or something? When the unit was connected directly to modem, with public IP, I was able ...