TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks,I have a customer with an environment with TMS 14.3, Conductor XC 2.2, VCS 7.2.2, TP Server 3.1 and CUCM 8.6.2. They have many Cisco and Polycom endpoints registered to VCS and many CTS/TX endpoints registered to CUCM. There is a SIP trunk b...

Hi everyone,We have two sx20 in my company, one in Korea et another one in Paris. We use two SPI adresse provided by ippi.fr . Everything was normal until we create DMZ zone for each of the SX20.know the sx20 can't register to SIP. i have this when i...

adiouf001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to use EX90 to make a video call over an internet connection. The EX90 is installed behind a home DSL router. The DSL router is using a static Public IP address whereas the EX90 is in the private address space. The DSL router performs the NA...

ambi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a problem with sharing presentation over BFCP.Sympton: Presentation Sharing on a CTS 500-37 system over a CTMS is not show on a MX200 Telepresence TC6.2 system.CTS-->CTMS-->TC no Sharing presentation.When we do the same direct CTS--> TC ...

If we change the video address (H323 and/or SIP) on codecs already scheduled in TMS, will TMS detect the changes and update the conferences with the new address so they will connect without issue?  Or will we need to go and touch every conference to ...