TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

TX9000, TX1300, Profile Series, TPS Server, Management System

Hello everyone,We need to offer a customer some TX9000s, TX1300s, Profile series one TPS Server and one Management System. The customer wants that all systems can connect with each other as point to point. Also all systems should be able to connect t...

Resolved! C series audio call

Hi All,We have one c series endpoint with ISDN link. How can I dial a audio call from C -series endpoint. Currently we are able place video calls to other video endpoints, but calls to telephones/mobiles  were not going.Please guide me is there any s...

Binesh K by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EX90 topology.

I have a remote site with an EX90 setup up in a conference room. The switch port is only configured for Data.LAN jack to EX90The Ex90 topology was changed to the following: LAN jack to Cisco IP phoneCisco IP phone to EX90Please advise on what behavio...

CUCM SIP setup message includes the :5060 on the SIP URI - can it be removed

When CUCM sends a sip message to the VCS (across a trunk) it includes :5060 at the end of the SIP URI.  Can the :5060 be removed with some setting on the CUCM side ?  I can do it on the VCS with a transform.  I'm wondering if there is any way to chan...