TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am to start a VCS implementation at our office setup.Got VCS X7.1 MCU 4505 4.3(1.68) & CUCM 8.6.2To start with i got 2 x MX300 and 1 x MX200 unit.on CUCM th eend points work fine as 2way. How to verify that i have enough licenses for the VCS and...

n.shuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,There was a posting in a thread recently about the  restoration of Provisioing information in TMS (actually it was in the  Ask the Expert thread on TMS and Exchange Replication), but now this  thread is locked.(https://supportforums.cisco.com/...

Hi folks!!How many power outlets do I need to connect a profiler 55"? Mi guess is that 4: 2 for the two LCD displays, 1 for the CODEC and 1 for the touchscreen control....but in the installation guide it only appears to be one power cord for the whol...

Hi,where can I get information in order two set video calls with Ex90 between two campanies , each company has its own CM server 8.6 and Ex90 phones.for the momment I just know that we need video communication server but I would like to get info abou...