Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I created synthetic phone in CUCM with MAC 00059A3B7700. Status of the device is Rejected. Before I can run any test I guess I need this device to be added to Prime Assurance. How do I do this? If I try to run the test I get this message "The Cisco ...

Hi Guys, There is a third party application that want to integrate to CUCM and once the caller called to cisco ip phone(IP Communicator), this 3rd party application will pull out a data like caller ID. They asking if they can pull out a data/informa...

Some Servers UCS-C240-M4SX. "RAID 5 enable"  ordered through Cisco and defined with only one volume.Because of that, ESXi  has only one big datastore (more than 5 TB)Is this a good practice to have only one datastore on ESXi ?Should I redefine the RA...

Hi I have unity servers running on same vlan on Vm environment. replication between both servers are fine, but cluster is not running properly. both servers cant "see" each other. SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    (ID) & STATUS   QUEU...

Hi We are planning to implement CUCM 11 in our Organization.  We have around 400 Users; we are looking for following Solution:   Primary Datacenter: CUCM Publisher & CUC Publisher CUCM Subscriber & CUC Subscriber   Disaster Recovery Datacenter: CUCM ...

faiqmahdi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes