Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi we are just finishing an upgrading from CUCM 8.6.4 and CUPS (8.6.5) and CUC 8.6 to CUCM/CUPS/CUC 10.5.(2?) and have a question about SSL certificates we generated separate signing request for  CUCM (publisher) tomcat CUPS tomcat cup-xmmp CUC tomc...

Hi all, I'm triyng to understand on CUCM 10 if it's possible to configure what called-extension have to show on a calling ip-phone, becouse some customers want that the caller sees the redirect number configured in the call-forward fields while other...

Hi Everyone I wanted to know has anyone out there ever seen where the call history stops working for an entire office. I have an office where the call history stopped on the 18th of Dec and I've even swapped out phones and the call history still does...

Hello,   I am trying out the Courtesy Callback example and am running into an issue when trying to pass data back from the BilllingQueue to the CallbackEntry 'Queue' app.   In my BillingQueue app, I am setting the CVP Subdialog Return_01 element to: ...