Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi AllI've been frantically trying to find a list of all the events, alerts, alarms that will be triggered by the UCS infrastructure over the last few days.But to no avail, as this information doesn't seem to be readily available on the cisco website...

phil_vell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a blade server with the PALO (VIC) adapter and I am testing the VN-Link in hardware feature ...I have configured everything as per the Cisco UCS Configuration Guide - VN-Link Configuration sectionOn the ESX host I can see the 2 vNICs I c...

Resolved! Palo

Hi..  We will be receiving our new blades with Palo card and i am reading up the documents to prepare for the installation.  Based on what i read in CCO, Palo is doing VN link in hardware. This means that switching is done at hardware at the Fabric I...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP on UCS?

Hi all,I need to create about 100 vlans on the UCS fabric interconnect cluster uplinking to nexus 7K, couldn't find a way get UCS to learn vlans using VTP or something like that. I prepared the command list to run with in CLI, which is still a lot of...

hi all,is it possible for Nexus5k to  operate as the only SAN switch (FC) between a UCS and a FC EMC Storage  with no other MDS switches used?to better clarifly my question                           Storage                              | |           ...

Hello Community -I have installed ESXi on a UCS B-Series Blade but have been unable to enumerate the UUID (set via Service Profile) with the smbiosDump ¦ More command.All other fields return correctly for Serial Number, etc... but not UUID. UUID retu...