Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We are planning to UCCE upgrade from v10.5 to v12.0 to one of our customers and ordered UCE C240 and C220 servers. For Business editions servers, ESXI is pre-installed and the same ISO is placed in the datastore for future use. In our case, ...

Hello community Hope someone can shed some light on this topic.So we have a UCS B200M5 with FI6454. We are using this in a FlexPod environment with a NetApp AFF NFS storage. We have configured for service profile with 2 vNIC templates for NFS storage...

I have to deploy four B200 M5 blades in a domain with 6248 FIs running 3.2.3k. I have to deploy them as Vm hosts running esxi 6.7 u3. Going by the Cisco HCL, I will need to upgrade my FIs to 4.0.x minimum which I plan to do but I have to wait until w...

nikthatte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C220M4 Firmware

Hello, we've got 2 SNS 3515 (C220M4) and on one of them I made a mistake with firmware management, so with a browser I don't get the login form. (with Internet Explorer, Firefox wants the Flashplayer Plugin, no way on this Management Server) the Mach...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a customer who has a corrupt ESXi on theire Business Edition 7000 server. We have opend an STR with cisco, who in turn asked him to install vesrion six of ESXi from VMware website. the customer has now said that this clearly is NOT the ...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes