Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to configure SBC on a 7200 router to allow non-sip complient router/fw's on the outside to use our VoIP infrastructure - in this case a connection to our AS5300 and out to the PSTN.I have the following configuration that allows me to c...

Trying to setup a Hunt Pilot for the Main line of a new school. I have it working but when all of the lists have been exhausted, how do I make it transfer to a voice mail box? I even tried forwarding all calls to voicemail and it stil comes back with...

Please be gentle, as I haven't worked with IP Telephony for 3 years.I am trying to figure out some usage stats for our VOIP calls over IP Trunks, not PRI/PSTN connections. We do not have any 3rd Party Call Accounting, so I know my choices are rather ...

Hi to all, I'v got this AS5300 Switch with 4 E1, I'm using it for voice over IP traffic, now I need to edit existing E1 configuration, and need to add new Voip Carriers, I saw some tutorial on www, the guy was using some kind of interface to do that,...

Hi, is there any possibility that you can manipulate the ANI and translate it to DNIS. For example when your ANI is 12345 and your called number is 67890 on the translation rule when the ANI is matched it will translate it to DNIS (67890). Is this po...

Hi all,I have a 2811 running CCME, 4 port fxo 1 E1 ISDN PRI and 64 PVDM 2. Every port of the 4 fxo is occupied. 3 groundstart national telco provider and 1 premicell with loopstart. The sistem was running for 2 weeks without any problems (well the F...

zjanosi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 3725 router with 1 pri dedicated to voice. I am in the process of getting 2 more pri's for a total of 3 pri's. My question is can my route support them. I know that the router suppots 2 AIM slots which will be used by 2 AIM-VOICE-30's but...

mshields by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm learning the cdr reporting feature to callmanager. I receive emails notifications when my percentage of good goes below a certain limit. is their way I can why my good calls have gone below the limit so that I fix the problem.

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes