Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,This going to be a bit of a long post, so I'll ask forgiveness at the beginning and at the end. Recently we upgraded a few remote sites form a 64 k connection up to t1's.. At the remote sites we had single line phones plugged into a vwic ...

I have a question about CCME 4.0 and multiple E1 connections.In my configuration, I have two E1 connections each with their DID numbers. I am assuming that I will need a VOIP dial peer for each with the appropriate port 0/1/0:15 for the first E1 and...

I am using T.37 onramp and offramp on the 2811. The outbound fax testing with simple text is just fine. However, if I send a email with multiple pages TIFF file, some of the pages are missing, only half page is faxed. Same for inbound fax.What could ...

jliang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, please I have a cisco 3640 with 2 T1 voice ports. I use this box for my VoiP calling card service. The cisco is connected to a TDM softswitch that do my billing. Now I am changing to a no TDM software billing:1. how can I connect the 2 T1 vo...

knmezi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use an AS 5350 to access my switch throug a PRI. My problem is that when a client calls one of our DID in Canada for example he gets a ring back before our switch answers but a guy that uses a DID from Belgium doesn't get it. I couldn't find at the...

vilaro123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has call mgr 4.2. tested new ATT pri that uses 4ESS. needed to set the NSF to 4ESS w/ SDN under the route pattern to be able to call out. Everything works fine but how there will be other carrier pri's in this route list which will be used f...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call comes in via SIP and is converted to a dial-peer that goes out FGD-EANA. The remote FGD accepts the digits but the Cisco SIP side never does send the final ACK to show the call as established. The call stays in a CSM_OC5_WAIT_FOR_CARRIER state. ...

chris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I'm using a gateway Cisco AS5350 with the IOS Version 12.4(10), protocol SIP.When a User is busy, the pstn sends a message busy to the GW but the GW sends a 486 message "busy here" 30 seconds later.During these 30 seconds, the user receives a d...

gsoubrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VG224 that a customer has and has troubles connecting with modems. Below is the config using MGCP, any ideas why users have to try to reconnect multiple times? Thanks.mgcpmgcp call-agent "IP" 2427 service-type mgcp version 0.1mgcp dtmf...

I have a query regarding the Cisco IVR Project especially with the TCL Scripts. I use the ?show call application voice summary? (please see figure 1.0).Questions:1. Do I need to download the TCL Application in cisco.com and load it to the TFTP Server...

We have a customer who is deploying an Ericsson IPT solution. The Core Cat6509 switch has a Sup720. At this time we have the ip phones in a vlan & the IPT switch in another vlan & just mrouting between 2 vlans on the Cat6509. The phones are having a ...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes